Bookings for fittings are available now from the Printroom. Bookings for fitings MUST be made for uniform to be ordered, as we don’t hold excess stock at school. Please call Mrs Kami Flitten, on 06 376 8344 ext 213.
• Tararua College uniform is purchased directly from the school. You will have a fitting and will order at school.
• The Year 13 students wear white shirts with an embroidered crest, as a point of difference to the rest of the school who are in blue shirts
• Students can wear shorts, trousers or a skirt
• Students can wear long or short sleeved shirts or blouses
• We are a KidsCan school, which means students have access to showerproof jackets and shoes-just ask us
• Shoes - the ideal school shoe is a black leather look shoe. Plain black sports style are permitted providing they are leather look. Plain low cut black sports shoes that are not ankle boots/basketball boot style with no visible markings or white soles etc. are acceptable in most situations. (Canvas or other material sports shoes are NOT to be worn in technology workshops or food preparation areas - N.B. all Year 9 & 10 will be doing technology).
• No sandals, ballet flats or high tops
• We have replaced the jersey with a plain navy soft shell jacket, and have a new grey woollen jersey available for ordering.
• Ties remain optional